Believe It

"IF EVER A TIME SHOULD COME, WHEN VAIN AND ASPIRING MEN SHALL POSSESS THE HIGHEST SEATS IN GOVERNMENT. OUR COUNTRY WILL STAND IN NEED OF ITS EXPERIENCED PATRIOTS TO PREVENT ITS RUIN." SAMUEL ADAMS......... 1776

*

“In a country where the sole employer is the State, opposition means death by slow starvation. The old principle: who does not work shall not eat, has been replaced by a new one:

who does not obey shall not eat.” Trotsky

**

It does little to be right due to the laws of man,

and dead due to the laws of physics. - Unknown

***

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd or stick of dynamite by the safe end. - unknown

****

In America's Policy and Political game the tax paying citizens do not yet comprehend that they are the dummies. Sharky&Sharky

*****

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police

how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

******

No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
Robert A. Heinlein

*******


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mockingbirds Should Not Be On The Endangered Species List...UPDATE

Many (most) people born before 1980 have read To Kill A Mockingbird.  In fact, it is was required reading in many (most) school districts across this once great, non-censored politically correct corrupt country.

The students of Flagler Palm Coast High School in Palm Coast, Florida, recently learned a lesson in literature. Namely, that the attempt to put on a play based on this novel is no longer allowed.  It seems that the words chosen by the author, which by the way are copyrighted, can't be uttered.  It's funny how the copyright laws only pertain to and protect certain people and certain material - selective jurisprudence to say the least.  Laws now are used and misused by the elitist left, as they are the only ones sufficiently gifted to interpret and enforce them.

What word or words you may ask could possibly be this poisonous?  First some background.

To Kill A Mockingbird, for those of you that have not enjoyed the book or the movie, is a story written about the goings on in the fictional town of Maycomb, Alabama during the Great Depression.  It features the daily lives of several young children, a reclusive man who taunts and tempts them and a widowed attorney who is court appointed to defend a black man falsely accused of rape.  It is a beautiful, albeit, shocking story that reflects not only the poor prejudicial South, but the general attitude of much of the U.S. during a very difficult time.  Receiving praise and criticism at the time of it's release, it none the less became a sensation in and out of literary circles.

So the vitriolic etymology that you are searching for is the use of "nigger-lover."

YOUR CHANGE
(thank you)
You Can Keep It

UPDATE UPDATE Nov 11, 2010
It seems that the FlaglerSchool District has it rules. However a protected group has its rules. Continuing the etymological analysis, in this case African Americans have a monopoly on the word Nigger and its derivatives and only African Americans can use it in literature or in a cultural context. Lil Boosie a current " cultural artist" uses the word in the song My Nigga, Then. (It comes as a Ringtone). For those who wish to quibble over Nigga vs Nigger please send a note to Wikipedia on the topic of Nigga.


In case you have trouble understanding the words here they are;
chorus: (2x)
If u my nigga, u my nigga then
we stick together thick n then
thats my nigga then
my nigga then

This for my nigga, my round, my wodie, my killa, my thug, my nigga, my love, my cock it back ready tah bust.
Since we was small, look u was around nigga
You dont pay cuz i took tha charge
cuz im down nigga
wen we was broke
we cocked it back and we was blastin
wen we could smoke
we pulled off witcho sacks,laughing
if we get chose,
we goin on the same line,
boxin at the same time,
u my thug and I aint lyin.
Let me fuck yo main line,
U dont cherish it.
When beef kicked off,
U the 1st one hollin burry this,
Look, i'll tell ya this,
If u cross em',
I'm gon bank a bitch.
If 4 niggas go on this lick,
2 of dem aint gon get shit.
My wodie, my round, my vick,
Kick our do' together.
We pull out bread,
and score together.
Go to tha head to blow together.
Unclick it, aint no level my potnah, my friend.
If yo high dont kick in,
I'll give u my last shot of gin.
Look
Chorus (2x)
And When I clip ya,
U aint gotta pay me shit.
One of our dogs go sour,
U holler, "We can take the click."
Thug Love made us thick,
Thats why we role solo.
Lil Boosie will not be able available for discussions soon see Boosie is in the big house awaiting trial for murder.
©Sharky&Sharky

0 comments:

Post a Comment