Believe It

"IF EVER A TIME SHOULD COME, WHEN VAIN AND ASPIRING MEN SHALL POSSESS THE HIGHEST SEATS IN GOVERNMENT. OUR COUNTRY WILL STAND IN NEED OF ITS EXPERIENCED PATRIOTS TO PREVENT ITS RUIN." SAMUEL ADAMS......... 1776

*

“In a country where the sole employer is the State, opposition means death by slow starvation. The old principle: who does not work shall not eat, has been replaced by a new one:

who does not obey shall not eat.” Trotsky

**

It does little to be right due to the laws of man,

and dead due to the laws of physics. - Unknown

***

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd or stick of dynamite by the safe end. - unknown

****

In America's Policy and Political game the tax paying citizens do not yet comprehend that they are the dummies. Sharky&Sharky

*****

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police

how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

******

No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
Robert A. Heinlein

*******


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Two Father Williams..,Two Tier Medical Systems

If you were remember there are two father Williams. One was quite moral by Robert Southey and other was quite the shall we say the clown of Lewis Carroll . A verse or two from each:

Southey:
"You are old, father William," the young man cried,
"The few locks which are left you are grey;
You are hale, father William, a hearty old man;
Now tell me the reason, I pray.


"In the days of my youth," father William replied,
"I remember'd that youth would fly fast,
And abus'd not my health and my vigour at first,
That I never might need them at last." 

Carrol:
"You are old," said the youth, "And your jaws are too weak
For anything tougher than suet;
Yet you finished the goose, with the bones and the beak—
Pray, how did you manage to do it?"

"In my youth," said his father, "I took to the law,
And argued each case with my wife;
And the muscular strength which it gave to my jaw,
Has lasted the rest of my life."


Note this article by David Jones, tells us there were two analogous modern Williams. Both subjected to the Canadian Medical System. One acted like a good Southey Canadian the other like a good Carroll Canadian. The Southey Canadian died waiting in the queue for surgery. The Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador known as "Danny Millions" Williams came to the United States and had his surgery done at Mount Sinai in Florida, recouped at his Sarasota Condo, and made an appearance at the winter Olympics in Vancouver, where he quipped "if I pass out take me to Seattle". His quote was, "This is my heart, it's is my health, and it's my choice". He then went on to imply that this type of thing of coming to the US is commonly done.
Danny Williams, in his first interview since undergoing heart surgery, says his doctors recommended he leave the province for surgery.

Of course Shark&Sharky present the question if the Canadian system is so good why did Danny's doctors send him here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment